Well, this is the third attempt at writing something. I'll write a paragraph and then delete it. I hope this is not how my attempt at writing a paper at work is going to be once I start (soon). It is very hot here. I seriously DO NOT understand how people lived here prior to the 50's and 60's! I live with the ever present fear of a blackout (which happens from time to time). I park 2 blocks from the hospital, and when I get into my lab in the morning I usually just drop off my bag and take my iPod into the cold room for a few minutes to cool off.
My cousin was called to our mission, and her first area is Bossier City (just across the river). I spoke with her and asked her what she thought of Shreveport/Bossier city. She said that is was humid. I thought that was funny, in that although she is from El Paso and used to the intense heat, it is quite another thing to experience said heat with 90%+ humidity. I wish my car's A/C worked.
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Tercel is free, sitting on Wasatch Blvd in Salt Lake City hoping a kind person will steal it ... oh, I forgot, the air doesn't work in it either.
Post a Comment