Thursday, July 12, 2007
1-18-08
So Friday night Rachel and I saw Transformers. As a child in the 80's I had tons of them and watched the cartoon religiously after school, and so I loved the movie. Plus it had a really good Linkin Park song at the end that I had to get from iTunes. Anyway, before the movie there was a teaser for a J.J. Abrams movie coming out in January. It looked VERY INTERESTING, and in typical JJ fashion (think Lost) doled out only enough to wet the palate. The goober didn't even give a name, although since the internet is the source of all true things I found multiple sites that said the movie was codenamed "Cloverleaf". Well, check out the teaser here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks interesting. I can't believe what a huge following it already has! I couldn't get the offical link to play on my computer and had to search you tube for it. I finally found it, but along the way discovered a bunch of people with WAY too much time on their hands speculating and researching this movie!
Yes, looks very interesting. And Transformers....haven't seen it yet but my brother was so crazy excited for it to come out and that the same guy who did the voice for Optimus Prime in the t.v. series is doing it for the movie.
He's a total geek like me, whether he likes it or not.
Post a Comment