Do I Sound Like a Musical Robot?
The life and times of some yayhoos in Louisiana.
Links I Love
My Wishlist
Bill Handel
PocketMod--replaced my PDA!!
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
Blog Archive
►
2008
(5)
►
10/05 - 10/12
(1)
►
07/20 - 07/27
(1)
►
04/06 - 04/13
(1)
►
01/27 - 02/03
(1)
►
01/13 - 01/20
(1)
▼
2007
(59)
►
11/25 - 12/02
(2)
►
08/05 - 08/12
(1)
►
07/22 - 07/29
(15)
►
07/08 - 07/15
(2)
►
06/24 - 07/01
(3)
►
06/17 - 06/24
(2)
►
06/10 - 06/17
(3)
▼
06/03 - 06/10
(11)
The End of Day 2907 of Our Life Together
Room from another view. The thing in the middle o...
Rachel has an enviable job.
Zack's bouncy seat. Notice what it is facing.
Lonely flip-flop conversing with some things to m...
Doll stroller, Lily's princess chair, mini table,...
Confused flip flops that don't realize they're in...
A naturally-occuring dusting fluffer-thingy plant...
Notice what we read to them each night before bed...
And what living room would be complete without th...
Sick House
►
05/27 - 06/03
(13)
►
05/20 - 05/27
(4)
►
04/08 - 04/15
(1)
►
02/25 - 03/04
(1)
►
01/28 - 02/04
(1)
►
2006
(77)
►
11/05 - 11/12
(3)
►
10/22 - 10/29
(1)
►
09/10 - 09/17
(3)
►
08/27 - 09/03
(6)
►
07/16 - 07/23
(2)
►
07/02 - 07/09
(4)
►
06/25 - 07/02
(2)
►
04/02 - 04/09
(34)
►
01/22 - 01/29
(22)
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Lonely flip-flop conversing with some things to make pony tails. I braided Lily's hair tonight before bed. I have 2 daughters--I gotta learn sometime!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment