Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sick House


This weekend has been one of those strange ones where we barely leave the house. Two of our three kids are sick, and so we haven't done very much. OK, I mowed the lawn yesterday and have been to my lab for an hour or so both days, but other than that nothing but watching TV and wasting time on the computer. Oh, and we've been locked in the house with two dozen cupcakes that we made Friday night for Hannah's birthday party that we had to cancel. Yeah, they're slowly dwindling. And since none of us has any energy to cook real meals (except for dinner), I've been living on cupcakes, almonds, and diet dr. pepper. And now I'm having chest pains. Don't know what they're from, but they could be due to my incredibly healthy diet this weekend. Or my sleeping in a bad position last night. I'm sure it's not a heart attack, though. It's not that bad. It just feels like someone kicked me in the chest when I was asleep last night. Maybe there really are gremlins. . .

1 comment:

LuLuBelle said...

Cupcakes are known to have healing properties. Coldstone ice cream can cure a migraine..I have tried this twice now and it worked both times.